While Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B) covers a wide range of medical expenses, it does not cover everything. Even with a significant
Premium Car Insurance
Understanding the Basics of Premium Car Insurance
You need to carry auto insurance to drive in most states in the US. The primary purpose of car insurance is to provide some financial protection if you or someone else driving your car causes an accident that injures someone, causes damage to another person’s property or both.
Premium auto insurance covers more than the state-required minimums giving you greater protection. At Insurance Master, we work round the clock to provide you with fast quotes tailored to meet your unique needs.
Who Is Covered and When?
Premium auto insurance covers you and other family members you choose to include on your policy. You will also enjoy financial protection if someone not on your policy is driving your vehicle with your consent and causes an accident. That is the beauty of premium auto insurance.
However, you should keep in mind that your personal car insurance policy only covers personal driving. This means you won’t be covered if you use your car for commercial purposes, such as operating a delivery service.
Personal auto insurance will also not cover you if you use your car to provide transportation services to other people through ride-share apps such as Uber.
Contact Us Today; Your Premium Car Insurance Quote Is Waiting!
We are here to help you save money on your auto insurance policy. Contact us today to speak to one of our licensed insurance agents who will guide you through the process of getting a premium car insurance policy and address any questions you might have.
At Insurance Master, we care about you and will give you the best customer service. We shall always be there when you need us!
What Are Your Premium Auto insurance Coverage Options?
Unlike basic/cheap auto insurance policies, a premium policy covers a wide range of things that guarantee maximum financial protection. A premium car insurance policy will cover the following:
- Bodily injury liability: This covers all costs associated with injuries and/or death that you may cause while driving your vehicle.
- Property damage liability: This one will reimburse others for any damage you may cause to their property such as utility pole or fence while driving.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: Sometimes, you may be involved in an accident, and the driver at fault is underinsured or uninsured. The underinsured/uninsured coverage comes into play at this stage. The coverage will cover the costs of a serious accident if the at-fault motorist is underinsured or uninsured.
- Personal injury protection: This coverage will reimburse you for medical expenses you may incur while treating injuries you or your passengers suffered in an accident. It may also cover lost wages and a wide range of other related costs.
- Collision coverage: This one will take care of repair costs for damage caused to your vehicle as a result of a collision with another car or object such as guardrail or tree when you are at fault. Keep in mind that collision coverage won’t reimburse you for normal wear and tear on your car or mechanical failure.
Are you a Medicare beneficiary? Do you know you have a free annual wellness visit fully covered by Medicare? Besides the Initial Preventive Physical Examination